Ensuring Your Safety During COVID-19
We understand that you may be nervous about safety during COVID-19, and that’s why we’ve implemented plenty of safety measures to keep you and your family safe. We are dedicated to following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the US Surgeon General, the American Hospital Association, and the leading national associations of nurses, surgeons, and anesthesiologists.
Here’s how we’re ensuring our patients’ and visitors’ safety during this time:
- Screenings, which include a few brief questions and a temperature check, for everyone who enters our facility
- Masks required for everyone, including staff members, patients, and visitors
- Limited visitation that includes one support person who is allowed to stay with Mom the entire time she is a patient
- Social distancing guidelines in place for patients and visitors
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedures that occur throughout our facility
- Dedicated RNs to care for mothers and infants who are not also caring for any potentially infectious patients
Interested in Exploring Our San Martín Birth Center?
We understand that you have options when choosing a doctor and hospital for your pregnancy journey, so we’d love to show you around our San Martín Hospital and answer any of your questions. Together, we can help you figure out if we’re the right fit.Schedule a Tour
Start off Right With Baby Basics
Prepare for the newest member of your family by learning the basics of baby care. Spouses are welcome to attend.
Prioritize Your Well-Being With Prenatal Yoga
Stay emotionally and physically fit during your pregnancy with a practice uniquely designed for pregnancy.
Learn Infant CPR
Prepare for emergencies by learning infant CPR and choking resuscitation techniques. Family and caregivers are encouraged to attend.